Enjoyed a very nice (and a very long) playlist of old marathi " natya-sangeet ". This is one of the likings i have developed intentionally. I noticed today that i enjoy this kind of music more than the filmy type.
i sometimes feel really sorry that i don't have any special knowledge about any ART. I desparately want to have some of the knowledge so that i could atleast enjoy the beuaty of the art if not more.. i really feel surprised when someone else enjoys it and i don't even have idea of what to enjoy in it...i then have a feelig of missing something important in my life.
At present i don't know anything about painting (I myself can't paint myself and can't get the meanings of the simple paintings), Music ( i mean listening, No question of me singing :)), Poetry and literature (though i read lot of books, i feel that i don't have understanding of literature as an art).
In all these, music was the closest one. slowly I have started listening a bit of indian music. classical, natya sangeet, Bhavgeet etc. Thanks to mandar for giving me a great helping hand. Though i still don't understand any technical detail of it, i have atleast started liking it !!
I have realised that its very tough to develop a liking on own your efforts (when u don't have it in you naturally !). So it will not be easy, but i imagine myself enjoying the beuaty of some anavata Raga from indian classical music..
Literature (if possible poetry) and philosophy are my new current interests. Currently, at this phase, i don't need a guide for philosophy but i certainly need one for literature. I think i have found him. Hope to proceed in this area further.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment